|Cases and Chests - Furniture Buying Tips
Furniture Buying Guide - Cases and Chests
Your Chests and Cases take a lot of wear and tear. So take into
consideration the amount of use they will get
when making your buying decision. After all, when you’re looking for value,
you want to know what’s good, what’s better, and what’s best.
- Laminate or photo engraving over particle board.
- Glued and stapled drawers.
- Metal on wood drawer guides, roller bearing side glides.
- Drawer boxes vinyl wrapped particle board.
- Overall frame constructions will be glued and stapled.
- Veneer over ply-wood or MDF, polyurethane finish.
- Metal on metal center drawer glides.
- French dovetail drawer fronts, English dovetail backs.
- Solid wood drawer sides and plywood bottom.
- Overall frame construction glued and screwed.
- Solid wood, little or no veneering.
- English dovetail drawer fronts and backs.
- Solid wood drawer boxes.
- Wood on wood center drawer glides or Accuride brand drawer glides.
- Catalyzed finishes.
- Frames are glued, screwed and corner blocked.